Total Pageviews

Monday, May 25, 2015

update on selfie stick

well the last review I did didn't go over well and was sent a camera clicker for the selfie stick. This is a must have with this selfie stick and now I have been having lots of fun with it. It hold both my phone and professional camera really well. Doesn't slip or turn I really like that. I will tell ya with the professional camera it's heavy to hold.
   You can really hold this out away from you and capture the view around you it's fantastic with the camera clicker. Without the clicker you have to basically set you camera on a timer and take the picks that way. I suggest this stick for anyone having a party, cookout, camping , fishing or any other activity you plan on doing, I give this stick with the camera clicker a 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment