Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4, 2015

Game Of War

I was asked to play the game of war and give my honest opinion. Well I will say this I think this is a game for younger people to play. I have been playing it for two days and still can not get the concept of the game. I know it's a battle game and you need alliances and they are easy to get because there are so many people playing this game.
   I started building my fort and hospital and things but could not figure out how to visit other lands or to do battle. If someone was to come and battle with me I wouldn't have a clue what to do the game leaves very little instruction from the begining. It would be easier played on a laptop , tablet or desktop. It's hard to play on a cell phone with the screen so small and the wording so little it's hard to read. For someone my age and not getting the concept of the whole game I give it a star rating of 2 but a younger person who plays these kinds of games I give it a star rating of 5. So I gues when it comes down to it ,It's all a matter of how much of a gamer you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment