Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2015

The start

well I started making some quilt balls back at Christmas and have never thought of making them and selling them until someone asked me to make them some . It’s time consuming but it relaxes me to be able to craft. I’m in my own little world there. I recently bought some plain material because I was short of that and needed some to break up the patterns in some of the material I have. I have tried to stay true to the prim patterns but have done some pastel for Easter.. I am hoping that I will get more orders . I’m going to make another dozen small ones and then a dozen bigger ones and post pictures I put a couple on my tree to show what they would look like on a primitive tree.. hope everyone enjoys the day and lets get crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment