Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2015

The journey continues

so I sold another set of quilt balls and have been making more . I made some 3 inch ones this time in hope to sell those. I’m also in the process of meeting people to live green and organic.Lets see how this will work.I have been spending alot of time just crafting it relaxes me.he cats think I am making them new toys to play with that’s why when I am finished I have to put them up or they will be all over the house. Maybe the more I blog the better I will get at things to say until then Happy Crafting
just thought I would add to this to give an idea on how to display these’ you could put them in a basket on a table. you could incorporate them in a display you already have set up, you could hang them from a primitive tree or you can make you own by getting a tomato cage and hot gluing them on…

No comments:

Post a Comment